Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thankfulness Challenge Wrap-Up

The past month has been wonderful for me - making sure I take time to focus on all of the blessings I have been given and all of the things and people I am thankful for in my life. I have also heard from others that they got a lot out of it as well, and I am glad about that too.

Now, the goal is to continue that same attitude of Thankfulness on a daily basis. It is not always as easy thing to do, but as I have been reminded of over the past month, when I am thankful and see the blessings of life, life is so much more joyful.

The next couple of months will be prep months for Lent - I hope to be on here at least once a week. I have my next CT Scan on January 18th and will get the results of it on the 21st (prayers are always appreciated). So far I am physically feeling great and hopeful that the scan will come back clean again.

By Lent I will have a new devotional prepared that will focus on our prayer/spiritual life and finding ways we can talk about our faith. More will come on that later as well.

I hope you enjoyed the challenge and I will be back soon.

No comments: