Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Tomorrow we are heading off on a short little vacation to see Jen's family and then take a few days R and R before the busy Advent Season begins. So with that coming up soon, I wanted to post my Giving Thanks blog today, a little early.
As you can see, I give thanks for my family. These three are the light of my life and I treasure them each and every day.
- For the rest of my family, Mom, Kristi, Krystal, Kyrsten, Joe, Dottie, Kyle, Trisha, Becky, Leon, Christina, and Jack - all blessings in my life
- For work and the staff and members of the church
- For friends who have walked both joyful and difficult paths with me
- For those who have gone before me and inspired me
- For the blessings of daily comfort - heat, bed, food - the things I often take for granted
- For health - every day I am thankful for this
- And, of course, for the God who has blessed me, loved me, forgiven me, and cared for me - for God I will always be thankful.
What are you thankful for?