Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Surgery Time Set

This morning I talked with the hospital and found out that my surgery time is 7:20 am - I believe it is the first one of the day, so that is good. I like the idea of being first so that I don't have to wait if others were delayed. It also means that I need to be at the hospital at 5:30 am. Since we have to be there so early, Jen and I are going up tonight after confirmation and staying in a hotel. Makes the morning a little less early than it would be if we stayed in Beloit. Jen's mom will be coming in tonight as well, so she will take care of the girls and get them to school tomorrow.

As I mentioned earlier, the surgeon is Dr. Weigel. I ask for your prayers for me, Jen, the girls, and the doctor and her team as they do this surgery. I will update when I can after the surgery. Thanks.

No comments: