Friday, June 22, 2012

Remembering the Blessings

This week we have been on vacation in the Rocky Mountains. The past few days have been spent in a cabin outside of Estes Park, CO. It has been a great time to get away and spend some time with the family. My sister and her girls and my mom have been here as week. Watching the cousins play been a blast. One of the highlights of the trip so far was yesterday when we all went on a horseback ride. Just seeing the smile on the girls faces as they got on those animals and listening to them talk to and about the horses was an amazing blessing. And it reminded me once again, the greatest blessings in my life are cuddled up on the couch next to me. These girls and their mom being so much joy to me and seeing them smile is the best medicine for any heart. Today we are taking a gondola ride to the top of a mountain and have a picnic up ther. I will be soaking in every moment, the beauty of the mountains, and the giggles I hear coming from the girls. Have a blessed day and I hope you can hear the blessings in your life today too!

No comments: