Thursday, February 12, 2009

Reminders

Today I was reminded about how much I need reminders in my life. I need reminders when I go shopping, I need reminders about meetings, I need reminders for many different things.

And I also need a reminder to thank God. So often I get busy with everything going on, and things seem to be going so smoothly, that I forget to thank God for everything I have in life. Even when things are going poorly in life, I still need to thank God for the blessings that I have.

And I was reminded about a sign one of the churches in Beloit has. On it is printed the saying - Life is not always fair, but God is always faithful. God will be faithful to his promises to us always, even when we may doubt them. God promises that he will walk with us, strengthen us, and love us - esp. in the difficult time.

So today, I invite you to take some time to thank God for all that he has given to you, and I invite you to remember that God is faithful - faithful to you his beloved child.

No comments: