Sunday, December 5, 2010

TC- Day 5

On a typical Sunday, I am the first one up at our house. I get ready and then head into the office around 5:45 am. When I get here I go through my morning rituals - making coffee, prayers, drinking coffee, getting stuff set up in the sanctuary, drinking more coffee, and the list goes on. Then the rest of the family comes in and the girls have breakfast in my office before their sitter shows up, and then we are off and running for three services. This weekend we are having three baptisms as well - it will be a wonderful day.

And so, today I am thankful for worship - with its wonderful variety and different styles. To have the opportunity to gather with brothers and sisters, friends and strangers, and sing and pray and hear the life-giving word. Yes worship is a true blessing and I am thankful for that blessing this morning.

No comments: