Tuesday, December 28, 2010

TC - Days 26, 27, 28

I need to play a little catch up again - so here we go :)

26 - I am thankful for safe travel. On Christmas we went up to Jennifer's sisters place and then on Monday we went to her aunt and uncles. It was nice to get together with the whole family, and I was very relieved when the roads were clear for travel as well.

27 - I am thankful for the noise children make. Throughout the entire weekend there was laughing, screaming, truck noises, and everything else you could think of. The girls were having a blast and the noises that they made were wonderful.

28 - I am thankful for grandparents who take the children for a few days. Jen's parents took Sierra and Scarlett for two days so that Jen and I could get some cleaning done around the house. Last night we cleaned the carpets, today we are going to do more cleaning and go see Harry Potter. I am very thankful for Joe and Dottie to take the girls for a few days so we can get this done.

Just a few days left of the challenge. How have you been doing with it?

No comments: