Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TC - Days 6 and 7

Yesterday got by me, and so today I am making up for it by having 2 things I am thankful for.

So - number 6 - Sierra was riding in the back of the car earlier this week and started asking me all sorts of questions - the kind of questions that as adults we tend to pass right over and silly. But as I answered all of her questions the best that I could, I was taken back to those innocent and care-free days of life. So I am thankful to see the world through my daughters eyes, and see how beautiful life really is.

Number 7 - The past two days have barely gotten into double digits, so as I rushed out to the Y at 5 this morning, I was reminded of the blessings of warmth and warm clothing. I am thankful that I have the clothes needed to stay warm.

No comments: