Friday, May 24, 2013

Fast Five Friday



1 - I get to see my oncologist this morning. I have gotten to the stage where I do not dread these meetings and I actually enjoying getting to see the staff every month. Of course, this is not a PET Scan month, so that makes it easier was well.

2 - I am really glad that I have friends with a burn pile. The number of branches that have blown down over the week was huge.

3 - This weekend I am preaching on Micah. I haven't ever preached on Micah before and I am excited about it.

4 - Staying in touch with old friends is one of the best medicines in the world. Thanks for having a listening ear out there.

5 - Last night was Sierra's spring musical, and she was sick and unable to go. It was a big disappointment but she handled it very well. I am proud of this girl!

No comments: