Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pre-cancerous





I had to come home early today because of a sick child, and there was a message on the machine from the dermatologist. They said they had the results of the biopsy and I should call them back.

No matter how many times a message like that is left, it always jumps the heart rate a bit.

So I called back and they said it was pre-cancerous.

Ahhh.

If not taken care of it could turn into cancer, but they are going to use some liquid nitrogen on it and all should be good. After they remove it, I will go back for regular visits and just make sure.

This was a very welcome piece of news during this time.

One of the things I have learned over the past few years, it is better to go see the docs and get this stuff checked out rather than just wait. This could have been much worse than it was.

Thank you for all the prayers. God is good.

No comments: