Friday, January 18, 2013

18 - Healing

Go to full-size image



Day 18: Healing

13But we must always give thanks to God for you, brothers and sisters beloved by the Lord, because God chose you as the first fruits for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and through belief in the truth. 14For this purpose he called you through our proclamation of the good news, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
                                                                        2 Thessalonians 2:13-14

This morning the alarm on my phone went off, as it does every morning and evening, to remind me to take my cancer pill. Twice a day I take this little pink pill that has worked miracles in my life.

Well, this morning, as I was filling up my cup with water, getting the pill out of the little pill box, and was overcome with gratitude for the blessings of healing. The medication I take wasn’t around 10 years ago, and if I wasn’t on this med, well, I very well might not be here. So the blessings of this healing medication are immeasurable to me.

In what ways have you been blessed with healing in your life?

No comments: