Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16 - People

Go to full-size image



Day 16: People

35Say also:
"Save us, O God of our salvation,
and gather and rescue us from among the nations,
that we may give thanks to your holy name,
and glory in your praise.
                                                1 Chronicles 16:35

There are a couple of people in our congregation that have become amazing blessings to me over the years. The have provided support, knowledge, and compassion in a variety of ways. They have made a difference in my life and in the life of my family many times over.

So today I celebrate the blessings of these people in my life. I won’t name them all, it would be quite a list and I don’t want to embarrass any of them, but they know who they are. So thank you for all of the blessings you have showered up me.

What people have been blessings to you?

No comments: