Thursday, January 31, 2013

31 - Technology



Day 31: Technology

3We must always give thanks to God for you, brothers and sisters, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of everyone of you for one another is increasing.
                                                                        2 Thessalonians 1:3

Today as I reflect on the blessings of life, and the blessings of these past 31 days, my mind is wandering to technology. For indoor plumbing and heating, for phones to stay in touch, e-mail to converse with friends, and this blog to have conversations with you. For all of the wonderful little gadgets that help me to make better use of my time, and yes, sometimes waste my time as well, I am thankful. So as I send this out over the gift of the web, I am thankful that I can communicate with all of you in this way.

What blessings have you seen in the past 31 days?

No comments: