Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17 - Spirit

Go to full-size image



Day 17: Gift of the Spirit

7Bring me out of prison,
so that I may give thanks to your name.
The righteous will surround me,
for you will deal bountifully with me.
                                                Psalm 142:7

Our congregation is filled with an amazing Spirit. They are open to trying so many new things and reaching out the community in ways that they may even be a bit uncomfortable with, but they do it because they feel called to do so.

This Spirit has called a wide variety of people into a wide variety of ministries and made a huge difference for the whole community. It is a true blessing to everyone around here and I am so grateful for this Spirit.

How have you see the Spirit bless those around you?

No comments: