Monday, January 21, 2013

21 - Hans of Faith


Day 21: Hands of Faith

You will say in that day:
I will give thanks to you, O LORD,
for though you were angry with me,
your anger turned away,
and you comforted me.
2Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust, and will not be afraid,
for the Lord GOD is my strength and my might;
he has become my salvation.
Isaiah 12:1-2

One of the programs we are associated with here in Beloit is the Hands of Faith program. This is a program that helps those who are homeless by housing them in churches for a period of time while helping them to find housing and be self-sufficient. It is a great program that really helps those in need.

The blessings of this program, and those who help serve it, are numerous. We have had children as young as 2 weeks old stay at our church. We have also had people who serve be overcome with tears because of the difference they were making in the lives of another.

What group are you a part of, or want to be a part of, that showers blessings on others?

No comments: