Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 10 - Shelter

Go to full-size image



Day 10: Shelter

14But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads in every place the fragrance that comes from knowing him.
                                                                                                2 Corinthians 2:14

A few days ago I woke up to the sound of scratching in the attic. As I lay in bed, thinking of the kind of poison I would need to take care of that scratching little animal up there, I was reminded of the blessing of having that roof over my head. So today I celebrate the blessings of having shelter that protects me and my family from the weather outside (but not the little critter living in that roof).

In what way can you share a blessing with someone else today?

No comments: