Monday, April 1, 2013

4/1 - Upcoming Posts



Now that we have entered the Easter season and finished our Lenten Journey, I am working on some new regular post ideas. I am not sure how long these series will go, but it is a start.

On Mondays I am going to be doing a Models of Faith. I will look at people who have made an impact on me throughout my life and why they have been inspirations to me,

Tuesdays will be What I am Reading day. Sometimes people ask me what I have been reading and so I want to share some of the gems I run across. I am an eclectic reader, so there should be a good variety of stuff here.

Wednesday will be my Funny of the Week. What was it during the past week that made me laugh. We all need to laugh in our lives, and I hope some of my funnies will may you laugh too.

Thursday is about Being Fed. Just like you, I need to be fed spiritually too. So I will share what it was that fed me lately.

Friday will be Fast Five Friday - the first five things I am thinking about. This could be interesting in seeing how my mind wanders.

Saturday is about joy - what is that made me smile, gave me joy over the past week.

And Sunday will be faith reflections. It may be about the sermon for the weekend, a hymn or song that moved me, or anything that causes me to reflect on the gift of faith.

Odds are I will miss a day or two, but I am going to try and be dedicated to my writing here as I have the past season of lent. As always, if you have any comments or questions, please let me know.

Erik

No comments: