Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What I am reading - Jon Acuff





Today is my first day back in the office after a nice little post-Easter vacation, so I haven't jumped into any big books over the past week or so. I read a few murder mystery novels on vacation, but not spectacular.

So today I want to talk about one of the blogs that I read on a regular basis. It is called "Stuff Christians Like" by Jon Acuff. It is a blog filled with satire about the Christian life and is quite humorous. It also makes some wonderful points about faith and how we live out our lives as Christians in the world.

Jon has a second blog as well where he writes about ways to better yourself and follow your dreams. It is good, but I don't spend as much time with it as I do with Stuff Christians Like.

What did you read over the past week?

No comments: