Thursday, April 11, 2013

Being Fed - Playtime



One of the greatest joys in my life is playing with my girls. These two have a bundle of energy and when I enter into their worlds I see some absolutely amazing things. They are creative, joyful and filled with a zest for life that inspires me on a daily basis.

Of course, there are those times that push my buttons, but I try to look past that as often as I can. Especially at 2 in the morning when I have to stumble upstairs and assure them that there are no monsters in the dark.

But even then, as I am walking, stumbling, down the stairs, I am fed by them. Then love me enough to call me up there, and trust that I will come. What a blessing that is.

So my girls feed me, and when I am really down and need a bit of a boost, a trip to the bowling alley or a bike ride with them will often give me what I need.

What has fed you over the past week?





No comments: